Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Need A Vacation!

It's that time of year when people leave their hectic lives behind and go chill somewhere with some water. That's right...it's vacation time...and I'll be taking one myself soon...Yay!

In preparation for my trip, I need to find a couple of new suits. And I need them to be inexpensive, but still cute. For the past few summers, Old Navy has become my place for swimsuits. They have an assortment of suits in various styles and colors you can mix and match. Here are my picks...


Details: Yellow Halter Swim Top and Bottoms, $16.50 each piece; Polka-Dot Bikini, $16.50 each piece at Old Navy.

Of course, you'll also need something to wear over your suit. Check out these cute coverups...
Details: Terry Romper and Hooded Cover-Up, both $19.50 at Old Navy.

While in Target the other day I noticed that they also had some cute, inexpensive suits. My picks...

Mossimo Black Butterfly Print Tankini Top, $19.99; Bottom, $17.99; Xhilaration Stripe Halter Swim Top and Bottom, each $14.99, all at Target.

Target Coverups...

Merona Swim Coverup Tunic, $17.99; Xhilaration Smocked Terry Dress Coverup, $16.99, all at Target.

We all know every ensemble needs accessories. Here's a few beach/pool side accessories...


Details (left to right, top to bottom): Straw Hat, $12.99 at Target; Velour Beach Towel, $12.50 at Old Navy; Seagrass Tote, $12.99 at Target; Oversized Straw Tote, $14.50 at Old Navy.

Clearly, this post was brought to you by Old Navy and Target. They should cut me a check! Both have a good variety and the price is right. Everything in the post was under $20.00...can't beat that with a bat!

Stayed tuned for more vacation style. I've got some more shopping to do for my trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post, BeeStyle! I love your ideas.