Monday, May 28, 2007

Get Bitten


It was reported earlier this Spring that Mrs. Fashionista herself, Sarah Jessica Parker, would be launching her very own fashion line. The line, Bitten, will premiere June 7 and will be available exclusively at Steve & Barry's. The interesting part is that everything is less than $20! She admits that her pieces might not be as trendy as some other celebrity lines out there, but focuses on quality and affordability.

From what I've seen, everything looks really cute on her (But doesn't everything look cute on her?), but I don't know how I feel about it yet. I guess I'll have to check it out for myself. There's a photo spread and interview in the June issue of Glamour and it seems like the outfits are kinda basic and can really be made special with the right accessories.
Check out the official Bitten website to take a look at the line and to find a Steve & Barry's near you.


What do you think about the line?

No comments: