Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Bee You!

So...the idea for my next blog came to me as I was waiting in the doctor's office the other day flipping through a magazine. Jumpsuits! It's a trend that I've been seeing alot lately. On Tuesday I while researching for my post, I took a break to surf through some of my fav sites when lo and behold...another site had a similar post! With a couple of the same jumpsuits and everything! I'd hate for anyone to think I'm biting from another site, so I decided to scrap the post. O well. But do head on over to The Fashion Bomb and check out the post (dated Tuesday, April 10).

In lieu of the jumpsuit post, I chose to post about individual style. Everyone has their own style, a way of making an outfit their own. You may be wearing the same outfit as someone else, but rock it in your own way. Does that make sense?

One way to make an outfit your own is to literally personalize it. There are a few sites out there that offer customized apparel.
Customized Girl is one of them. I've purchased several items and have been pleased with their products and service every time. Take a look at some of my Customized Girl stuff...

The first one (left to right) might be hard to read. It's a "Soon to be..." top I bought for my sissy after her engagement. The other two are just some fun tops I got for myself.


Steve Madden also offers customized orders. It's the

Design Your Own Collection exclusively at SteveMadden.com. The user designs their own shoe by selecting from various styles, heels, and colors. It's pretty cool. Can't find that pink and brown wedge you're looking for? Design your own! I haven't ordered anything yet, but I'm thinking about it. If anyone out there tries it, please provide feedback.

One more site...Bags-Purses-Totes specializes in personalized items. They have several different items and make good gifts.


These are some fun ways to Bee You!

Until next time...

Bee You. Bee Style!

No comments: